Happy Birthday Quotes For Sister

31. “Sister, I hope you always stay blessed, for you have blessed the lives of so many people in this world. I wish you love, adventure, and kindness. Happy birthday.”

32. “They always say that you’re the luckiest person in the world if you have a sister. I agree. Sisters make life sweeter and are your best friend for life. Happy birthday.”

33. “Sister, you have always been like a second mother to me. I hope all of your wishes and dreams come true on your special day. Happy birthday.”

birthday message for mom

34. “Sis, I’m sending you smiles for every moment of this day. Have an amazing time and a very special happy birthday.”

35. “Happy birthday to one of the only a few people whose birthday I can still remember without Facebook’s help.”

36. “Happy birthday you gorgeously wonderful and beautiful sister.”

37. “Happy birthday sister! Please don’t hate me because I’m younger.”

38. “Happy birthday to my little sister! Look at that – you’re hardly annoying at all anymore.”

39. “Sis, Mom may blame her gray hair on us, but I blame my laugh lines on you.”

anniversary wishes for parents from daughter

40. “Happy birthday, sis! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful laughs and memories.”

41. “Happy birthday, sister. Remember – birthdays are just nature’s way of telling us to eat some more cake.”

42. “Happy birthday to mom and dad’s second favorite child.”

43. “Sister, I got the greatest gift anyone could ask for when I was a kid. Now, I get to keep her for my whole life. Happy birthday.”

44. “A sister is your first friend and your best friend for life. We share ups and downs, but today, we share the joy of your birthday. Happy birthday!”

45. “Hugs to you sis. I hope your birthday is the best day ever.”

sweet happy birthday message for husband

46. “Happy birthday to the one person who is almost as amazing as me: my sister.”

47. “Happy birthday to my much-older sister and the hottest cougar I know!”

48. “Sister, here’s to another year closer to those Velcro shoes and walkers. Happy birthday!”

49. “Happy birthday, sister. Live it up on this special day. Don’t worry about protecting the family’s reputation.”

50. “I saw the birthday fairy coming for you sis. So I knocked her out. I’ve always got your back! Happy birthday.”

51. “Sister, I hope the nicest and sweetest of surprises come your way on your birthday.”

good night sms for lover

52. “Happy birthday little sis! Thanks for making me feel old.”

53. “As my sister, you’ve always known how to care. Today, I’m returning the favor. Happy birthday!”

54. “Today on your birthday, I hope to make you smile like you’ve made me smile over the years. Happy birthday!”

55. “If I was given the chance to pick my sister, I would pick you. You’re pretty awesome. Happy birthday, sis!”

56. “To my gorgeous sister, I’m glad to have such a great friend like you in my life. There is no one else in the world quite like you. Happy birthday!”

57. “As sisters, we share a special bond that time or distance could never break. I’m always happy to spend time together and miss you when you’re gone. I’m grateful we can spend your birthday together!”

58. “Wishing my sister and best friend a very happy birthday.”

59. “Thanks for the perfect companion on my life’s journey. Happy birthday!”

60. “Sister, you are the warmth in my heart. Happy birthday!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday My Cousin